Health & Safety
High standards of Health & Safety is of fundamental importance to us. The wellbeing of our clients, our staff and everyone we work alongside is vital & inherent to our success.
Working with natural stone, in production, during installation, and in use, has specific & particular issues & risks to consider, address and mitigate. We work hard to consider all such issues and implement processes to discharge the risks. We are audited and achieve accreditation through Construction Health & Safety (CHAS) and also Construction Line which helps to assure our high standards.
Our Health & Safety Policy and accreditation certifications are available upon request.
We go beyond the minimum standards, including:
– Project specific risk assessments and method statements.
– Regular audits & reviews of our system of work.
– Regular training for all our staff from policy level down to day-to-day methodology.
– Use of an external independent consultant for review and policy checking.
– Provision of annual health surveillance for our employees.
– High standards in our equipment, including:
- dust suppression & filtration,
- handling & lifting,
- machines & craneage,
- safe working provisions on our sites
- appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
We have an excellent track record in Health & Safety and we intend to keep it that way.