The Castle – Project Update
Posted on: December 11, 2019
We have been building a wonderful ‘Castle’ for a Private Client for the past 2 years, near High Wycombe.
Phase 1 is now completing whilst Phase 2 is ongoing and will continue into 2020.
We are very proud of the achievements within this major project, including:
• Circular Turrets & Towers.
• Extensive arched window & door surrounds.
• Extensive Internal & External stone walling.
• Three flights of Cantilever Staircases, with matching gallery flooring, in Marble.
• Fluted Columns with Ionic Capitals to the interior.
• Carved feature panelling.
• Curved window surrounds with carved oak-leaf features.
• A Verona Romeo & Juliet Balcony, also in Marble.
We have supplied and built all stone components on the project, and have also been instrumental in the design development from the outset.
This really is a once-in-a-thousand-years keynote project, demanding our full array of skills to deliver it. It is ongoing project work that we are extremely proud to showcase.